Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kenya Living

This blog is about living in Kenya and enjoying it. It is also for those who want to visit Kenya and enjoy being here.
Kenya has so much to offer and in as much as we have thousands of websites dedicated to the same cause, this blog delivers it in a different fashion.
I consider myself a blogger simply because I love to write, to be creative and share my thoughts with the world. i have previously published other blogs...runner's blog and a fashion blog and i also wanted to start writing a comedy blog. But deep down i wanted a blog that will allow me to talk about running and fashion and all the other interesting things or people that I have been fortunate enough to experience and feel the need to share with the world.
I also I wanted a blog that will show the world how cool Kenya really is without sounding like a bill board advertisement.
My plan is to be your gate way to locations, events or activities......
I will do my best to unravel this gorgeous country the best way I can. i will also tell it like it is....if it's frumpy....it's frumpy and I will not mislead my readers....

So I will blog as per my location.

Right now this babe is in......wait for it, wait for it...................................................next post




No comments:

Post a Comment